Have You Seen A Concert Yet?
Idina has made it through about 3/4ths of the new tour! Have you seen the show yet? To celebrate the tour, let’s take a poll just for fun to see what has been the number one favorite song of this tour. Check out the poll at the bottom of this post and let us know!
If you’re in the Cincinnati area, there are still tickets available to the World Choir Games Closing Ceremony this Saturday, July 14th. Click here to buy tickets! Idina will only be singing a few songs, but the whole show sounds like it’ll be pretty cool!
And I hope everyone in the UK is getting their tickets for the October shows! Check out the official site for links and dates.
What's your favorite song of the new tour?
- Learn To Live Without (22%, 34 Votes)
- Defying Gravity (13%, 20 Votes)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow/The Wizard & I (11%, 18 Votes)
- Take Me or Leave Me (10%, 16 Votes)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/In Your Eyes (10%, 16 Votes)
- No Day But Today (8%, 13 Votes)
- Somewhere (from West Side Story) (8%, 13 Votes)
- Love for Sale/Roxanne (6%, 10 Votes)
- God Save My Soul (6%, 9 Votes)
- Don't Rain On My Parade (2%, 3 Votes)
- For Good (2%, 3 Votes)
- Both Sides Now (2%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 158
And yes, some shows have had a slightly different setlist, but the songs listed here are the ones that have been the majority of what’s been performed.