Rhapsody Music has announced that it will be releasing an acoustic version of Idina’s song, “Better to Have Loved” on Tuesday, February 26th. This will be an exclusive release, and you must be registered with Rhapsody Music in order to purchase the track.
Rhapsody also put up a playlist chosen by Idina! Picking a handful of her favorite sad songs, Idina shares some great tracks with her fans, which include the following:
- 1. “Don’t Let Him Steal Your Heart Away” – Phil Collins
2. “Fool Of Me” – Me’Shell Ndegeocello
3. “Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying” – Rickie Lee Jones
4. “Arms of a Woman” – Amos Lee
5. “Strong Enough” – Sheryl Crow
6. “Iris” – Goo Goo Dolls
7. “A Song For You” – Donny Hathaway
8. “Love Me Still” – Chaka Khan
9. “Lilac Wine” – Jeff Buckley
Idina and her husband, Taye Diggs, also made an appearance at the opening night of Bette Midler’s new Las Vegas showcase last night. New images (with no watermarks!) have been added to the Gallery, and hopefully some more pictures will be out shortly. I’ll be sure to put them up.