The Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts has donated a pair of tickets to the July 17 performance of the National Symphony Orchestra with Idina to Idina-Here.com. Read on for how to win them!
– Answer 3 trivia questions…
1) If you’re going to the beach, what does Idina recommend not wearing?
2) Who will be conducting the symphony at Idina’s performance on July 17?
3) Who is the founder of The Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts?
– E-mail your answers to contest[AT]idina-here.com (replace the [AT] with @) with DC TICKET CONTEST in the subject line.
– Deadline to enter is June 30, 2010.
Contest is open to everyone of all ages and in all countries.
Do not enter if you cannot be in Vienna, VA on July 17, 2010 on your accord.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Multiple entries will be thrown out.
Winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and notified on July 1, 2010. Winner must accept prize within 48 hours by responding to notification e-mail and providing the requested information. If winner does not respond or is unable to attend, another winner will be chosen from the remaining correct entries, and so on, until the prize is accepted. The winner will be announced on this website & Twitter upon confirmed acceptance.
Winner will receive two (2) house seating tickets to the July 17, 2010 performance of the National Symphony Orchestra at Wolf Trap with guest vocalist Idina Menzel. Tickets will be held at the venue’s box office as “will call” to be picked up by the winner the night of the performance with valid photo ID. Winner is responsible for providing their own transportation and housing.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask them here in the comments. I ask that ALL questions are asked in the comments so that other people may who may have the same questions may read the questions and my answers.