‘IDINA-FY YOURSELF’ CONTEST GUIDELINES
I forgot I had promised to post more detailed information for the costume contest back on October 1. My apologies! The good news is that the info I’m about to post won’t have any effect on what you’ve done or are planning to do.
– Dress up like Idina, whether it’s a costume from her shows or something else.
– Take a picture of yourself wearing your costume. You may take more than one photo if necessary to better showcase your creation (I will combine your photos into one large photo for gallery addition purposes). You can team up with friends, use props, etc., but regardless of how many people are in your image, there is only ONE prize. Sorry!
– Rename your images as your name, i.e. JaneD.jpg, and email the picture(s) to me at contest[AT]idina-here.com with “OCTOBER CONTEST” as your subject. Please tell me what your costume is, even if it’s obvious. You have until 11:59 pm ET on November 1 to submit your entries.
– ONE entry per person/team.
– Open to everyone, all ages, worldwide.
– All photos will be added to the Gallery and visitors to the site will be allowed to view and vote on their favorite costume (how-to will be posted once images are added). The biggest vote-getter will receive a personalized and autographed Idina lithograph!
– HAVE FUN & BE CREATIVE!
Also a reminder that there are just 3 more days remaining to submit your guesses on our Shutterbug contest. You could win an autographed limited edition copy of I Stand. Read the rules by clicking here.