The Count Basie Theatre has donated a pair of tickets to the October 12 performance of the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra with Idina to Idina-Here.com. Read on for how to win them!
– Answer 3 trivia questions…
1) What has Idina said that too many clams might make happen? (There are a few different acceptable answers.)
2) Who will be conducting the symphony at Idina’s performance on October 12?
3) Where was the theatre’s namesake born?
– E-mail your answers to contest[AT]idina-here.com (replace the [AT] with @) with NJ TICKET CONTEST in the subject line.
– Deadline to enter is July 18, 2010.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask them here in the comments. I ask that ALL questions are asked in the comments so that other people may who may have the same questions may read the questions and my answers.