The Count Basie Theatre has donated a pair of tickets to the October 12 performance of the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra with Idina to Idina-Here.com. Read on for how to win them!
– Answer 3 trivia questions…
1) What has Idina said that too many clams might make happen? (There are a few different acceptable answers.)
2) Who will be conducting the symphony at Idina’s performance on October 12?
3) Where was the theatre’s namesake born?
– E-mail your answers to contest[AT]idina-here.com (replace the [AT] with @) with NJ TICKET CONTEST in the subject line.
– Deadline to enter is July 18, 2010.
Contest is open to everyone of all ages and in all countries.
Do not enter if you cannot be in Red Bank, NJ on October 12, 2010 on your volition.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Multiple entries will be thrown out.
Winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and notified on July 19, 2010. Winner must accept prize within 48 hours by responding to notification e-mail and providing the requested information. If winner does not respond or is unable to attend, another winner will be chosen from the remaining correct entries, and so on, until the prize is accepted. The winner will be announced on this website & Twitter upon confirmed acceptance.
Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the October 12, 2010 performance of the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra at Count Basie Theatre with guest vocalist Idina Menzel. Tickets will be held at the venue’s box office as “will call” to be picked up by the winner the night of the performance with valid photo ID. Winner is responsible for providing their own transportation and housing.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask them here in the comments. I ask that ALL questions are asked in the comments so that other people may who may have the same questions may read the questions and my answers.