This past week we held a Contest Idea Contest on Twitter to come up with some new ideas for contests to kick off the New Year! I picked Sarah’s suggestion to have a lyric contest. For her winning idea, she will receive an autographed photo of Idina. And now it’s your turn to have a chance to win one as well!
– Name That Tune!
– Correctly identify the song title to which the following lyrics belong.
– Email the list of titles to contest[at]idina-here.com with NAME THAT TUNE in the subject line.
– Songs are not limited to Idina’s solo studio recordings, but she does sing every line listed.
– Pretty much all of the lyrics can be found on this site!
01. Would you take the chance and make the change
02. I swear this isn’t who I’m meant to be
03. So be kind and don’t lose your mind
04. One question haunts and hurts
05. It’s you who brings me peace
06. If time stood on its head
07. Let’s have a drink, I won’t bite
08. Guess I was just a fool, the way I treated you
09. All the world loves a clown
10. I’d like to have babies with you
11. Ouch, right?
12. But the tigers come at night
13. Leaping Rumplestiltskin’s wall
14. I’ve been pillowed and paid
15. She’s the rain on your tongue
16. I tried to be that cynical but blew it
17. You won’t be running back to this life I’m living
18. Too much has been said
19. I’ve got tasty treats to tempt you
20. I know it’s you who’ll shelter me
– You have until January 5, 2011 at 11:59 pm ET to enter.
– Contest is open to everyone of all ages and in all countries.
– Winner will receive one (1) 8″x10″ photo autographed by Idina Menzel.
– Winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries. Selection will be made January 6, 2011 and notified at that time. Winner must accept prize within 24 hours by responding to notification e-mail and providing the requested information. If winner does not respond, another will be chosen at random, and so on, until the prize is accepted. The winner will be announced on Twitter and this site upon confirmed acceptance.
– Questions? Comment!